CBD & ADHD
Top 5 Reasons CBD Helps with ADHD:
When a person suffers from ADHD disorder it gets hard for him/her to rectify and focus on any task given. Fidgeting so frequently is known as a symptom of this disorder. Restless natures, not able to stay in a still position, etc. are symptoms of this disorder. Schooling can also take a toll from this disorder
As we know CBD is extracted from the hemp plant, it contains little to no THC. It can help in getting relief from anxiety, known to be a common symptom of ADHD.
Here are the Top 5 reasons why CBD is so helpful for helping ADHD:
- CBD may reduce anxiety is through its ability to decrease blood flow to the region of the brain that most directly controls our emotions and drives; namely, the limbic system. (1)
- Inflammation, unbalanced brain chemicals, damaging free radicals, overstimulation, and abnormal cell growth or activity can contribute to ADHD, but CBD acts in all these areas to help support healthy brain function and reduce anxiety.
- CBD has complex resolving properties, in fact, CBD is a natural anxiolytic (anxiety calmer). CBD oil has all of the benefits of anti-anxiety medications without the side effects. It calms down all of our senses and improves the functioning of our system. (1)
- As you know a healthy body has a healthy brain. So with proper health of body and brain, you will stay relaxed and free of any kind of depression. CBD helps in reducing joint problems and give you a healthy body. It also may help lower anxiety levels, allowing for a healthy brain. So with all these benefits it also rewards you with sounds sleep.
- The endocannabinoid system is integral to the regulation of sleep, mood, reproduction, memory, appetite, digestion, immunity, and motor learning. CBD can help work with our receptors that are naturally produced to balance our endocannabinoid system.
Things to keep in mind while buying CBD:
Focus on the ingredients, we take care of you by making sure all our brands meet rigorous 3rd party testing and are compliant with all hemp standards.